We’re looking for an experienced project manager to join our team. This role will be based in our Vancouver office, but will collaborate with our carefully curated community of like-minded creatives and strategists all over the world. We’re looking for someone with intelligence, intuition and natural communication skills, who compulsively creates order. If you want to join a growing team that makes communication suck less for consumers, we want to hear from you.
We’re a full-service brand and design firm, focusing on brand, visual identities and conceptual creative. We are an interdisciplinary team of strategists, creatives and marketers. We come from advertising, digital marketing and communication design, journalism, information technology and fine art. We develop distinct identities, websites, campaigns, and social content, as well as online and offline design solutions.
You have outstanding initiative, reliability, accountability, teamwork, and problem-solving skills. You have the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and changing environment. You report to the strategic director, but take responsibility for independently managing projects. You are highly organized, collaborative, and self-driven. You are confident in your ability to delegate resources and tasks while empowering others with what they need to shine. You take pride in “owning it,” and you want to work within a team that is good-hearted, smart, passionate, opinionated, empathetic, and humble.
- Define the scope requirements of the project in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Gather requirements, and create detailed work plans that identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete projects.
- Determine the resources and schedule required to complete the project.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated.
Project implementation and evaluation
- Execute the project and ensure all project information is documented.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders on the progress of the project.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and high-quality.
- Support team members in resolving project barriers and delays.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project and facilitate project retrospectives to capture key learnings to apply to future projects.
- 3-5 years experience in project management (digital and custom applications are an asset)
- Familiar with various workflow methodologies
- Understanding of digital technology trends like responsive design, digital style guides, UX design, WordPress, PWA
- Proficient with various project management apps and tools (not limited to): Gantt charts, Trello, Slack, Google Docs, etc.
- PMP or CAPM, SCRUM certification an asset, but not required
- Experience managing multiple team members in a remote capacity
- Team leadership skills; sensitivity to team dynamics
- Clear understanding of production team roles: strategy, content, design, development, QA testing, social media
- Ability to successfully scope and estimate agency projects
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal relations skills
- Interest and drive through innovation and continuous process improvement
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.