We’re looking for someone with intelligence, intuition and natural communication skills, who compulsively brings order to chaos. If you have an overdeveloped sense of responsibility and mild perfectionism, we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do
The project manager is strategically involved in providing estimates for new business; guides the development of timeline, scope and budget; manages execution by the internal team and contractors; and contributes to managing the client relationship.
- Takes ownership of our internal processes and optimizes them
- Creates a clear project plan at the outset, then manages requirements, scope, timeline, deadlines and budgets as they unfold
- Leads daily and weekly internal status meetings
- Creates clear, useful documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Manages capacity resourcing and traffic
- 6-8+ years of experience as a project manager/producer in a creative agency or similar
- Sensitive and articulate communicator
- Strong leader who can motivate, encourage and lead teams
- Equal parts cheerleader and whip cracker
- Familiar with WordPress builds, and with one project management platform (Paymo, Monday, Asana, Basecamp, etc)
Vigilantes is based in Mount Pleasant, in East Van. We work from a bright, architect-designed space next to a leafy park. There’s a great taco spot, 80s Pho and Vietnamese sandwiches for lunch, and arguably the best dinner spots in the city. There’s transit, a ton of Car2Gos, and free parking for cars and bikes.